Are you ready for the newest, coolest water sport around?
Flyboard is pure excitement and fun, literally fly above water like Ironman!
Flyboard is easy to learn and tons of fun. Our professionally trained instructors will make sure you have a safe and amazing experience.
First developed in 2011, it uses the thrust of a jet ski to propel the board through the water and into the air. With nearly 400 pounds of lift, this heart thumping, adrenaline-producing ride is a thrilling every second. Once you try it, you'll be addicted right away!
Can I do it?
Yes, anyone can do it!! It may look extreme and difficult, but it is not. We have taken people of all ages, men and women, and everyone has had an amazing time, which makes Flyboard the perfect activity for families!
Learn from the best!
Our instructors have over 48 hours of formal training and have spent hours teaching people of all levels, making them the most experienced instructors in Vallarta.
Don't miss out on the chance to "fly" in Vallarta!
Approximately 30 minutes flying time, plus instruction
Monday to Saturday
- Nuevo Vallarta at Vallarta Adventures' Center
- Maritime Terminal
- Bottled water
What to Wear & Bring
- A change of clothes
- Secure swimsuit
- Sun hat
- Money for souvenirs and photos
- Min. Age: 12 years old (applicable to participants and companions)
- Max. Weight: 250 lbs (113Kg)
- Minimum Weight: 88lbs (40kg)
- For safety reasons expecting mothers, people with back or neck issues, heart, balance or/and
- dizziness conditions restricted.
- Cameras not allowed, for safety.
- For limited time we are able to accommodate one spectator per participant on this adventure - Kindly note that only a paying participant will do the activity.